I am an international, innovative and visionary Mindful Communications and Leadership Development Professional. With a track-record in successful multicultural, cross-functional and virtual team management, I drive stakeholders whilst leveraging relationships at all levels. Passionate about handling marketing, communications and external relations in complex, multicultural and matrixed environments, I ensure strategic approaches and mindful leadership through emotional intelligence.
International Experience (employment and mandates excerpt)
- Public Sector (European Commission, national governments, public authorities)
- International and Non-Governmental Organizations (Council of Europe, UNICEF, terre des hommes, IofC, …)
- Sports Industry (FIBA, WADA, IOC, PAISAC…)
- Multinational Corporations (Honeywell, Bally, UBS, Axa..)
- CAS Coaching and Coach SCA (Diploma from the Swiss Coaching Association)
- Teacher/Trainer: Mindfulness based approaches (Bangor University) for adults and mindfulness in Education for children (Mindfulschools.org); Certified Mindfulness for children Trainer “Mindfulness Mattters”, method Eline Snel
- Associate Trainer: Personal Leadership (PL Seminars Ltd.)
- Various Certificates in Intercultural Communication: foundations to designing interventions and org. change (IDRI, Milan and University of Jena)
- Certificate: Mediation (Lausanne)
- European Master (Sports) Management
- Diplomas: Economy (specialty sports industry, marketing), Sports Sciences
- Good knowledge of Italian and Arabic.
Contact: I am looking forward to hearing from you! Click here to download my brochure (in English).